Happy Mother’s Day
- Kept – An independently owned boutique that offers an array of contemporary, vintage and handmade items. Visit www.keptshop.ca or phone 902-469-5378. Curbside pickup available 75 King Street, Dartmouth
- My Mother’s Bloomers – A locally owned flower shop that has been around since 1992. For all your florist needs contact them at www.mymothersbloomers.com or phone 902-422-2700. Delivery Available.
- The Trainyard – A community driven small business with whimsical and practical handmade goods. 5% of profits are donated to non-profit community partners. Visit at www.trainyardstore.com or phone 902-407-5242. 137 Portland Street. Curbside pickup available
- Audrey’s Little Shop of Plants – They find inspiration in the unique houseplants, terrariums, pots and soils. For more info visit www.audreysplantshop.com -102 Portland Street and 1475 Lower Water Street. Delivery available
- Dart Gallery – The Dart Gallery is a community focused art gallery and event space that aims to support and strengthen the local arts community and the community at large. Visit www.dartgallery.com or 902-483-7657. 127 Portland Street
- The Independent Mercantile – Curated home and décor, gifts, barware, occasional furniture & all things exquisite. For more info visit www.independentmercantile.com or phone 902-425-8462. 2091 Gottingen Street
- Halifax Seed – Established in 1866 Halifax seed is a leader in supplying a great variety of vegetable and flower seeds as well as garden supplies. www.halifaxseed.ca or phone 902-454-7456. 5860 Kane Street Halifax
- 14 Bells Fine Art Gallery – Established in 2017, they showcase contemporary Canadian artists and are thrilled to bring pieces that are high quality, smart and engaging. Visit www.14bells.com or phone 902-406-2355 for more info. 5523 Young Street
- Lady Luck boutique – A locally owned boutique in the Hydrostone Market. Fine locally made jewelry, accessories, hats, and original artwork. For more info phone 902-444-3050. Curbside pickup available.
- Inkwell Modern Handmade Boutique – Handmade cards, illustrated art prints, toiletries, candles, pottery, tea towels, jewelry and pantry food items. Handmade with love by over 200 local and international artists. For more info visit www.inkwellboutique.ca or phone 902-405-8309. 2011 Brunswick Street
Rosie Loves Local – Pick of the Month – Kofuku Japanese and Thai –I just love this place! Great friendly service and everything is homemade including all the sauces. Fresh and very tasty! 2752 Robie Street. www.kofukujapaneseandthai.ca
Shameless Plug of the Month: Saturday, May 1st – Roast Beef Dinner – Cole Harbour Woodside United Church (15 Bissett Road) is offering a hearty Roast Beef Take Out Dinner on Saturday May 1st, 2021! Each dinner is only $15.00 and must be pre-ordered and paid for by Monday April 26th. For more details and to reserve your meal, please call the church office at (902) 434-7714!
If you have any info you would like included in the June newsletter,
please call Rosie at 902-209-7073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org