Happy Father’s Day
Please Check Out Some Local Businesses For Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Maria’s Pantry – Does your Dad love a good BBQ, how about a BBQ kit! Featuring local foods that the whole family will love! You can also order with eight delicious craft beers and have it delivered right to your door! These kits are amazing! Check out all the details on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mariaspantryhfx
- Kept – An independently owned boutique that offers an array of contemporary, vintage and handmade items. Visit www.keptshop.ca or phone 902-469-5378. Curbside pickup available 75 King Street, Dartmouth
- The Binnacle – Does your Dad love boating? Sailing? Go visit this local marine store and get some great ideas for the sailor/boater in your family. Curbside pickup available. Check out their website for some ideas at https://ca.binnacle.com/
- The Trainyard – Give to Dad and the community. A community driven small business with whimsical and practical handmade goods. Five percent of profits are donated to non-profit community partners. Visit at www.trainyardstore.com or phone 902-407-5242. 137 Portland Street. Curbside pickup available
- Dart Gallery – Does Dad love art! The Dart Gallery is a community focused art gallery and event space that aims to support and strengthen the local arts community and the community at large. Visit www.thedartgallery.com or 902-483-7657. 127 Portland Street
- Upstreet BBQ Brewhouse – Maybe Dad doesn’t want to grill this Father’s Day. How about the Upstreet BBQ Brewhouse for a change of pace at 612 Windmill Road. Try their BBQ Ribs with their upstreet beer! They deliver right to your front door as well! For more info visit https://www.facebook.com/UpstreetBBQBrew
- Halifax Seed – Is your Dad a garden lover? Established in 1866 Halifax seed is a leader in supplying a great variety of vegetable and flower seeds as well as garden supplies. Visit www.halifaxseed.ca or phone 902-454-7456. 5860 Kane Street Halifax
- The Bike Pedaler – Is your Dad a biker? How about a new bike or bike accessories? Check out the shop at 61 Portland Street, Dartmouth. Visit www.thebikepedaler.ca
Rosie Loves Local – Pick of the Month – Usta Turkish & Mediterranean Restaurant – 635 Portland Hills Center, Dartmouth. I highly recommend their lentil soup, grilled halloumi, lamb shish kabob and lamb beyti with an excellent rice and salad on the side. This is quickly becoming one of my favourites in Dartmouth.
Shameless Plug of the Month: New Business! Sprout Therapy is now open at 25 Portland Street! Are you looking to improve your Health? Check out their fresh juices, smoothies, treats and supplements. The knowledgeable team can lead you in the right direction on what is best for you! Support Local!
If you have any info you would like included in the July newsletter,
please call Rosie at 902-209-7073 or email email@example.com